Advance HE is dedicated to helping higher education shape its future by providing valuable insight, enhancing organisational performance, developing and connecting people, and accrediting achievement.
Advance HE wanted to combine multiple offerings from three existing websites, and collate and present under one site. Delivery of the project was required within a tight 16 week period, and needed to stay true to the brand, and be able to serve the varying audience types.
After the initial discovery stage we proposed to:
- Bring information and knowledge to the forefront about Advance HE, their events, services and guiding principles.
- Establish Advance HE’s value as a membership organisation, and provide pertinent information to visitors on various levels.
- Generate interest and improve engagement with the resources already available to members and non-members.
- Allow for the growth of the contact list, paid membership by institutions, fellowship applications and progression accreditations.
- Actively promote and encourage institutions to take up programmes, conferences and events, surveys, in-house development and consultancy services.
- Keep to agreed launch timeframes in a phased manner.
The strategy we proposed during the process section was successfully delivered by merging the three sites into one, whilst maintaining site speed, SEO value and ranking.
If you have a web project you’d like to discuss with us, get in touch with a member of our team today.