Sorry, applications have now closed.
We’re looking for a new full-time backend developer to join the Creode team in our Leeds based office. If you feel like you fit the following then please get in touch.
The role is for a backend developer that operates primarily in PHP. A level of Industry experience will be required. Whilst not essential, it would be beneficial to have strong experience in the following:
- PHP5 (OOP experience in PHP)
- Symfony/Zend framework (or other MVC)
- MySQL Database Design & Creation
- Unix Command Line and Server Administration
You will get brownie points if you have extra skills or an interest in
- iPhone App Development (Objective C generally)
- Android App Development
- HTML5 App Development
- Advanced Server Setup (inc. performance improvements)
Your role will primarily be focused on developing technical solutions for new and existing websites. Input on the structure and development of frameworks and pre-existing systems will be a major part of the job and the role will allow lots of opportunities for creative input on fresh projects.
The role is available immediately. Salary dependant on experience.
Please send your CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
(strictly no agencies!)