Creode is recruiting for an experienced Senior Account Manager to work within our growing team of digital specialists. Ideally you’ll already be working as an Senior Account Manager with 1 or 2 years’ experience, and be looking to work towards developing your career to the next level.
You’ll need to be an all-rounder with integrated agency experience, you’ll be comfortable interpreting our clients’ requirements and customer insights to help shape creative campaigns and digital projects as part of multi-channel campaigns, supported by our project management and creative team.
You’ll thrive on being part of a small but growing team, working in a fast-paced agency environment. Key responsibilities include the ongoing development of the agencies key client accounts, the overall profitability of the account within the agency, leading of client relationships and the effective management of the account team and internal agency resources.
- To proactively contribute to the client’s business, both strategically and on an operational level.
- Provide a strategic service to clients, helping to direct marketing strategy and overall marketing planning.
- Have a solid understanding of the creative process, and what is involved at all stages from defining a creative or campaign brief and campaign proposition to he;lping to shape and deliver creative work by working closely with the creative team.
- Help recruit, lead, motivate, train and develop members of the account team to ensure an effective service to clients and other areas of the agency.
- Full responsibility for client account profitability, including contribution, agency cost and external costs.
- Provide support to the Board as required and contribute to the successful running of the agency business.
- Identify new business opportunities within the client’s business and industry, and work with the new business team to develop and win new business
Desirable skills and experience
- At least 6 years’ industry experience including senior account management.
- A comprehensive understanding of digital, production and media.
- Experience in the key areas of marketing communications
- Excellent project management skills plus an ability to multi-task proficiently.
- A mix of analytical and creative capabilities.
- Effective upward and downward delegation skills.
- High level of diplomacy and ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships both with clients and within the agency.
- Full driving licence.