We are looking for a great individual to fill a part-time marketing manager role at out Leeds office. You will have a minimum of 2 years commercial experience, working in an agency or in-house role.
Creode are a digital agency based in Leeds and London working with some fantastic clients. The opportunity has arisen for a part time marketing manager to join the team, taking responsibility for marketing strategy and campaign planning, including content marketing, PR and sales pipeline management, with support from the wider team.
The role will involve running the agency’s marketing efforts and supporting the sales process, this will include the following:
- Input into campaign planning
- Organising content based on the plans and the resources required to produce it
- Seeding of content and news through relevant channels
- Managing email campaigns with follow up strategy
- Research into target sectors and companies
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a similar role. The role is part time and the arranged hours are flexible to fit around any other commitments you may have.
The hours can be between 16-22 per week, this will be discussed on an individual basis.