What’s The Job?
As a PPC Executive, you will have the skills to:
- Work closely with the Performance Media Director to develop the company’s Google/Bing Ads, Paid Social & Display advertising campaigns, ensuring that they meet performance and revenue targets in line with the overall marketing plan and budget.
- Have some broader awareness of other digital channels including social. We are looking for someone who understands the latest developments in social media including TikTok, SnapChat, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.
- Learn directly from the Performance Media Director and build up a personal development plan in line with departmental and business goals
- Assist with directly managing clients accounts and communications with weekly reports, calls and broader quarterly reviews
- Assist in pitching for new business opportunities by auditing clients accounts and working on strategy roadmaps
- Create targeted campaigns including writing required copy, testing landing pages and reporting on frequent basis
- Help with writing blogs to increase company exposure on key areas and boost personal exposure
- Manage and monitor spend to ensure it is in line with the assigned budget
- Keep up to date with latest developments and offer ideas to test and learn on Google/Bing Ads
Do You Fit The Bill?
We thrive on creativity and positivity which will be reflected in the your personality and character. You’ll have a forward-thinking mindset and be full of determination, grit and drive. A natural enthusiasm for strategy, logic, problem-solving, media, creativity, testing and learning is a must. The environment is fast-paced and rewarding as digital rapidly evolves, much can change from week to week so an open-minded and learning mindset is key.
The department is relatively new so it’s a great time to join and make the role your own to be a pivotal part of the business.
Salary & Further Details:
Hours: Full-time, 9.00am-5.30pm, Monday-Thursday, 9.00am – 5.00pm Fridays.
Holiday: 25 days a year, plus bank holidays.
Got a question about the role?
Drop me a line and I’ll answer any questions you may have about the role and the business – [email protected]