We’re looking for a full-time Paid Search Manager with a minimum of 3 years commercial experience to join the team at our Leeds based office.
Paid Media is one of the fastest growing areas of our business and we are looking for a highly motivated, dynamic Paid Media Manager / Account Manager to join our ambitious team.
The successful candidate will thrive on delivering results in an entrepreneurial and fast paced environment. You will be able to demonstrate in depth knowledge of Google Adwords, as well as LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter advertising yet also, keep abreast of the latest innovations and advertising platforms such as TikTok Ads and have experience of running successful omni-channel campaigns.
An agency background and experience is advantageous, yet we are willing to meet with candidates who have a genuine interest in gaining this experience across a variety of sectors including Tech, Financial Services, FMCG and Retail.
• Own a portfolio of clients, taking full responsibility for campaigns from planning through to launch, ongoing optimisation, and reporting.
• Develop lead generation as well as brand awareness strategies across search, display and social media channels to maximise ROI.
• Set clear and attainable KPI targets and ensure action plans are in place to achieve these.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with key client-side stakeholders as well as agency account teams.
• Be able to put forward new ideas and tactics that will help our clients to meet and exceed their business goals.
• Lead and participate in client meetings and calls.
• Conduct keyword research, analysis and testing of keyword performance.
• Provide strategic cross channel media and planning support including targeting strategies, forecasting and budget tracking/management.
• Proactively keep abreast of innovative solutions and advertising platforms.
• Google Adwords accreditation ideally across search, display, video and shopping
• Significant PPC/paid social experience, preferably within an agency
• Strong proficiency in Google Analytics where ideally Analytics Academy courses completed.
• Enthusiasm, drive and strong attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of Programmatic Display platforms and affiliate marketing programs is advantageous
• Excellent reporting and analytical skills with advanced knowledge of Google Data Studio
• Ability to explain performance marketing strategies to non-digital clients or stakeholders
• 3 years’ professional experience
• A good understanding of the broader digital & marketing landscape
• Google Ads
• Keyword Research
• Google Analytics<
• Web Analytics
• Analytical Skills
• Paid Search Strategy
• Google Data Studio
• Paid Media
• Twitter and LinkedIn Ads
Creode is a digital agency based in the heart of Leeds, with great culture, exciting projects and wonderful clients.
We’re a team of strategists, producers, designers and developers who work together to help our clients get closer to their customers by understanding their business and their customers. We identify creative technical solutions that help them achieve their goals.
Fill in the form below and attach a PDF of your CV.