We’re looking for a full-time Digital Producer with a minimum of 2 years commercial digital experience to join the team at our Leeds based office.
Creode is a digital agency based in the heart of Leeds, with great culture, exciting projects and wonderful clients. We’re proud of our technical skills, but we don’t let them define us: technology is the tool we use, but engaging users and delivering business results is what drives us.
We’re a team of strategists, producers, designers and developers who work together to help our clients get closer to their customers by understanding their business and their customers. We identify creative technical solutions that help them achieve their goals.
You’ll be passionate about the web, understand how to combine technologies to create engaging digital solutions and have solid technical project management skills.
You’ll be comfortable delivering projects for a variety of clients with exceptional customer service levels, from initial conception, through pre-production, production and post-production phases. You will be well organised with great attention to detail.
Whilst you don’t need development skills, you will need to be comfortable `talking tech` and will have a good understanding of what goes on under the bonnet.
Managing delivery of projects on time and to budget, liaising with clients and the studio will all be core to this role with support from the wider team.
Your general day-to-day duties will include:
- Managing development tasks
- Managing timelines and budgets
- Liaising with clients and studio
The Successful Candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2 years commercial experience
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work on their own and within a team
And brownie points if you’ve got any of the following:
- Experience creating wireframes, user journey maps or similar
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and GTM
- An understanding of technical SEO
- Experience working with experiential tech
- A good understanding of the mechanics of marketing