These are very exciting times here at Creode. The upshot is that we’re on the lookout for a commercially-minded Conceptual Designer. More about us later. Back to you …
• You’ll ideally have at least four years’ experience in a design role
• An excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud – especially InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Knowledge of Premier/ After Effects / other motion graphics package is highly desirable
• Competency in Microsoft Office
• Working knowledge of productivity platforms such as Trello / Slack
• Working knowledge of WordPress
• Previous experience and understanding of print production process and creating artwork for print
• Able to quickly and accurately respond to briefs
• Willingness to listen to and take on constructive feedback
• Outstanding attention to detail
• Good knowledge of digital marketing channels, social media
• Excellent project management skills
• Creative problem-solving skills
• Able to clearly communicate with colleagues
• Able to multi-task
• Create compelling and effective designs for digital, print and outdoor channels
• Keen to stay aware of current industry and technology standards, social media and market trends
Experience in creating campaign concepts and branding solutions from briefs with a desire to work in art direction, will also set you apart when applying for this role.
The stuff that goes without saying:
• A genuine passion for design is a must as is a solid understanding of latest trends and developments in the digital design space. With a critical appraisal of how they can be used.
• >A desire to roll your sleeves up and help out the team that you will be communicating with on a daily basis, including Account Managers, Developers, the management team and some client contact.
Great to have up your sleeve:
• Previous experience of video, animation and motion design
• An understanding of UX and UI design
• Knowledge of filming and photography
• Establishing visual language across websites and apps
• In Vision
• Clickable prototyping
Creode is a digitally integrated agency based in the centre of Leeds.
We transform brands through an infinitely effective combination of technical expertise and irresistible creative marketing.
As team of planners, creatives, producers and developers, we work together to help our clients get closer to their customers and achieve their goals.
Send your CV directly to [email protected] or fill in the form below and attach a PDF of your CV/Book.