Due to new client wins, we need an experienced Account Director to help shape and grow our Client Services team. You’ll either be a Senior Account Manager ready to step up, or an Account Director with 1 or 2 years’ experience, ready for a new challenge.
As an all-rounder with integrated agency experience, you’ll be comfortable interpreting our clients’ requirements and customer insights to help shape creative campaigns and digital projects as part of multi-channel campaigns.
You’ll thrive on being part of a small but growing team, working in a fast-paced agency environment. Key responsibilities include the ongoing development of client accounts, the overall profitability of the account within the agency, leading of client relationships and the effective management of the account team and internal agency resources.
• To proactively contribute to the client’s business, both strategically and on an operational level.
• Provide a strategic service to clients, helping to direct marketing strategy and overall marketing planning.
• Help recruit, lead, motivate, train and develop members of the account team to ensure an effective service to clients and other areas of the agency.
• Full responsibility for client account profitability, including contribution, agency cost and external costs.
• Provide support to the Board as required and contribute to the successful running of the agency business.
• Identify new business opportunities within the client’s business and industry, and work with the new business team to develop and win new business
• At least 6 years’ industry experience including senior account management.
• A comprehensive understanding of digital, production and media.
• Experience in the key areas of marketing communications
• Excellent project management skills plus an ability to multi-task proficiently.
• A mix of analytical and creative capabilities.
• Effective upward and downward delegation skills.
• High level of diplomacy and ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships both with clients and within the agency.
• Educated to degree level.
• Full driving licence.
Creode is a digitally integrated agency based in the centre of Leeds.
We transform brands through an infinitely effective combination of technical expertise and irresistible creative marketing.
As team of planners, creatives, producers and developers, we work together to help our clients get closer to their customers and achieve their goals.
Fill in the form below and attach a PDF of your CV.